FAVOURITE WORDS TO REMEMBER.

'A Fool Loses Tomorrow, Reaching Back for Yesterday'

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When I became addicted

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM :)

how to start? how to express? and how to share?

before I say something that will be out of the topic, I just want to say I'm sorry to make you waiting for my next entry. I am so busy at the moment. ye la, Ramadhan kan :)

so, here it goes . I am kinda addicted to this Series since 2 days ago. at first, I never want to watch this Series as I know I'll become addicted and will never care about anything happen around me. HAHAHA *buruk sangat perangainya kan =p my kakak angkat do ask me to watch it since 3 months ago if im not mistaken. lama gila kan? so baru 2 days ago I started to watch it. I still dont know the ending. because banyak sgt seasons. so zama baru in seasons 1. HAHAHA

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. and I bet most of the girls out there know this series ;) adaptation from novels.

"The story introduces an exclusive group of friends: Alison, the perfect yet manipulative queen bee, Aria, an independent girl who is considered to be the weirdo in Rosewood, Emily, a swimmer who holds secret feelings for Alison, Hanna, who strives to be thin and popular like Alison, and Spencer, an ambitious girl who is brave enough to stand up against Alison's manipulative ways. Alison mysteriously disappears during a sleepover with the girls before their 8th grade school year begins. The story then jumps 3 years after, where the girls are now separated. Aria returns to Rosewood from a 3 year trip to Iceland with her family and comes back much more sophisticated than before she left. She meets and kisses a guy in a local bar who is revealed to be her English teacher, Ezra Fitz. Emily befriends the new girl in town, Maya, and soon develops romantic feelings for her. Hanna is the new popular girl in town alongside the former nerd, Mona. However, she and Mona will sometimes shoplift. Hanna battles urges to turn back to bulimia, and struggles to manage the stress of keeping her Queen Bee status. Spencer continues to struggle against the rivalry with her and Melissa, her perfect older sister. Problems occur when she begins to feel attracted to Melissa's new boyfriend, Wren Kim, when he is introduced to the family.
Throughout the story, the liars get messages threatening to reveal their secrets of the present and past, including a terrifying incident the girls refer to as "The Jenna Thing". They automatically believe it is their missing friend, Alison, because she is the only one each of them confided to with their darkest secrets. However, they are shocked when the police find her corpse buried in the backyard of her former house. The book ends with the liars receiving a text at Alison's funeral saying, "I'm still here, bitches. And I know everything." -A."
the girl in the middle/front is ARIA. middle/back is HANNA. on your right is EMILY which I think she is so gorgeous , OMG . and on left is SPENCER. ALLISON is not in this picture as she's not acting too much in the movie. ecece pepandai aku je. HAHAHA

nak bagi korang a short movie about this movie, tak de pulak dalam youtube sbb dia protected. HAIH so pandai2 la cari. sumpah best ! and oohh yeahhh, do watch at 8TV ON MONDAY AT 9.30PM if im not mistaken. do watch it ! =D

the girls are pretty. I wish I had bestfriends like them , woohooo ! but I do have besties already yg lagi cool than them =D happy watching people !

5 comments:

PEAH said...

nk try tengok nnti :)

Kikie Adeli said...

zama! cte ni macam mana skg? dah missssssss~ :(

Nur-Za Marlyana Mohd Kamal said...

peah ; tgk, jgn xtgk :P

kiki ; hehehe xtau. zama tgk yg download. xtgk kat tb. hhihiihi

ezzaty said...

hee..member pon ada cakap cite nie best..skg season bape da??hee

btw zama download kat mane??

Nur-Za Marlyana Mohd Kamal said...

zaty ; skang kat tv dh season 2. hehe. zama curik dr hd org :P